Thursday, July 19, 2012

well

have completed second critique for the summer. Actually, not even a summer. 5 weeks. I have to say it was, I am, legit. We discussed my "work"....there was argument, feeling, questions, interest, speculation, and all that.
these are monoprints...you spread ink on the table, put paper down, and draw........and then, surprise!!






Fun with shadows in the installation of the hoops....the shadows were preferred.....



line walker....


the trees...fingers...creepy things...given shadow

charley captured me in my studio....I look like I'm having fun, right? 



and then I went on a long walk and looked at some stuff.....and took pictures of stuff....
sondra's installation....beautiful print

yup, concert



things I won't buy

purty


more things I won't buy

that's just silly

this poor guy was doing some sweat removal

the scene


nature unleashed

sweetest ever dog and lady

the guy on the left was stepping on each railroad tie to work out.

another sweet dog

and yet another sweet dog. stay, doggie

dramatic rock scene

more dramatic rocks


dolphin statue in front of the Hotel with a capital H

No comments:

Post a Comment