Friday, July 6, 2012

hey! crits not so bad!

so, I thought I'd share some images of the before and after, including the donuts that I bought for everyone from this amazing donut shop here....also, it went well. I think. I had questions, they had questions, I wasn't drummed outta town for not being an artist, and a few of my works were given a lot of attention. I am a bit tentative about my work, though, and showing it, so I need to get braver. I need a parrot to teach phrases to like "you're great!" and "awesome work"...ha ha. Anyway, I'm still here. yay.
amazing donuts including sweet potato and salted chocolate. I'm not kidding!

my audience eating donuts....


AFTER!!

Charley (she's my roommate and she is really great) took notes for me


the notes..including books...which I haven't read yet.

3 comments:

  1. Great Work Michele, well done!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad to hear of what sounds like a very constructive crit! Good job, Michele :)

    ReplyDelete