Tuesday, July 31, 2012

did you miss me?

I'm back for a minute....it's hard to believe that things are winding down so quickly. and I know I'm going to have to transition away from this utopia of creating that has been my summer...wah....anyway, here's some pics from the past few days. I've had visitors, spent two whole days at the beach, found a great restaurant called Silly's that makes a thirst quenching sangria, and in my work I'm thinking about snow.
happy


and happy

long island view....the fog rolled in and out.....

pretty latte

stitching on cheesecloth...you have to use this plasticy stuff to hold the fabric together....

print from pronto plate onto fabric

close up fuzzy view....these are parts of my snow comfort zone....

amy is going to take over as house cook

because she can make poached eggs that look like this

No comments:

Post a Comment