Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Fourth is a Studio Day, in Case You Were Wondering

and this is my horoscope for today.......and yes, my day will include lots of reading! 

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): There's a term for people who have the ardor
of a nymphomaniac in their efforts to gather useful information:
*infomaniac.* That's exactly what I think you should be in the coming
week. You need data and evidence, and you need them in abundance.
What you don't know would definitely hurt you, so make sure you find out
everything you need to know. Be as thorough as a spy, as relentless as a
muckraking journalist, and as curious as a child. P.S. See if you can set
aside as many of your strong opinions and emotional biases as possible.
Otherwise they might distort your quest for the raw truth. Your word of
power is *empirical.*

because I have a minute or two, I thought to send my tumblr link so you can see what inspires me.....  silly cat pictures and dogs with hands.....http://mmistysparkles.tumblr.com/

And I tried a printing process yesterday....detailed designs drawn on a pronto plate, printed to fabric...see below!

detail, ink on fabric...design based on borneo tattoo designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment