Monday, July 9, 2012

Images from a WEEEKEEEEND

Beautiful, weekend, up, here. I walked a lot, the weekend flew by, but in a good way. Took myself on a ferry boat adventure, made my toes happy by letting them dip into the ocean. First Friday is an art night, and there is a band here called "maine marimba band" ....awesome. 
craziness outside skewl

beauty modeling upcycled dress....


I love children

lady in a funny dress makin some bubbles

the maine marimba band

got a lot of reading done in a cool breeze morning...



I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden.....

oooh ferry ride!


view from the island of Peaks


little beach on Peaks Island

toes on a ferry

toes in the sand.....

toes on a homeward bound ferry

weekend work....more on this later:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment