Sunday, June 17, 2012

Here!

my passengers were very tidy

and kept it quiet but up front it was a little messy

hi, New Hampshire. I feel very welcome
 So, for your viewing pleasure, a little bit of my trip here. A beautiful sunny day, quiet passengers, no views because I drove the highways, but definitely the smell of ocean as I crossed the bridge into Maine. Very welcoming school, sweet dorm living, I treated myself to a thai dinner, and walked down to the harbor. It turns out that everything is within walking distance, and the adventure has begun!
Hi, Smokey. You are slightly ripped.
wildlife on the trail.... I mean, road.


hello, destination!

sweet! home sweet home for 8 weeks.

the lobsterman of maine. I met him tonight.

walked down to smell the fish.

"may you always have fair winds and following seas"

1 comment:

  1. Great job on getting there safely and lovely photos. Good luck for the big adventure beginning Monday.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete