Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Already into week 2?

I'm still liking these forms for trees.....


gotta love this horoscope, taurus.......
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Are you in possession of a talent or interest
or inclination or desire that no one else has? Is there some unique way
you express what it means to be human? According to my understanding
of the long-term astrological omens, the coming months will be your time
to cultivate this specialty with unprecedented intensity; it'll be a window
of opportunity to be more practical than ever before in making your
signature mark on the world. Between now and your next birthday, I urge
you to be persistent in celebrating the one-of-a-kind truth that is your
individuality.

It looks like I get to make the heck out of making for the next week or so...and then some! it's about the process for me, and by making and making I'll get to the artist that I'm looking for, I know it. Well, the artist is actually right here, she just needs to trust herself. SO. 
this might be needle lace....sometime soon!

a "sampler" mostly for me.
I get to be maker mcmakerson all afternoon!

this looks like a shroud....


and now it looks like a self portrait maybe. 




2 comments:

  1. Michele!
    Your makings look great! I especially like the trees.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! I loooove these things. I love the whole forest you're making...it's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete