Saturday, June 9, 2012

before leaving......

look what I found in the local library! A whole book of oil painting....and a tutorial of "the basic outfit"

looking at Byzantine angels and Ukrainian eggs

thumbing the book page

inspiration

research........
What entails will be a blog of MY adventures.....in CAWLEDGE!! Headed to art school, having been given the gift of acceptance to Meca :o) 

Excited (nervous) excited.....working on a power point to introduce myself to the other artists   for 10 minutes. 10. Minutes. Ordering 100's of dollars worth of paint and canvas. Reading Art and Fear by David Bayles and Ted Orland. Got my hair cut.

So, I hope you enjoy following my adventures. I'll try to be adventurous!
Until Next Time,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those duckies. "Luckily the fall doesn't harm them." Same for you, Misty. Love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete