Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Would You Consider Bringing a Little Bit of Fun Into Your Waking Life?

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You Tauruses are customarily more grounded
than the rest of us. But this week, I'm wondering if you will be tempted to
escape the laws of gravity and rebel against the call of duty. I suspect
that your dreams, at least, will feature uninhibited forays into the wild
blue yonder. While you're sleeping you may float weightlessly in an
interplanetary spaceship, become an eagle and soar over forests, wear a
futuristic jet pack on your back and zip through the sky, sail across the
Serengeti Plains in a hot-air balloon, or have a picnic on a cloud with a
feast of cotton candy and sponge cake and mint tea. Would you consider
bringing this kind of fun into your waking life?

um, let me see now, YES! I have started up the studio practice and am exploring a few themes:  "EveryDay at Around Five,"   and "ReAttachment" are two videos in the works. Gingerbread is baking tonight, and I'm decorating the pieces before attaching them together to make the house. I have been rewriting the Hansel and Gretel story; I feel like the witch got the short end of the deal...it's not her fault that she eats children. What about that mother, huh? Abandoning the children to the forest like that. 

so, yes to fun. work is fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment